Experience Less Than 1 Year
You must have M&E experience. This role will be on an Electrical Construction site.
Deliver project and customer excellence and ensure Perfect Delivery is achieved on the project you are responsible and accountable for.
Drive the management and operational aspects of the project under your control and be accountable for the performance, including the establishment and achievement of targets (safety, progress and programme, and quality), ensuring our company and client’s needs are exceeded.
• Appropriate time must be taken to read, understand and apply the project specifications, project drawings, and technical schedules before the project commences.
• Full compliance with operational team and site management team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly mandatory documentation and their directions and instructions.
• Attendance required at contract control management meetings/Project Lifecycle Meetings with Directors, project team (via MS Teams if remote and unable to attend in person) actioning tasks assigned and agreed by the completion date.
• Ensure enough labour resource is available on site to achieve the programme, looking in advance of programme requirements. Proactively manage, monitor and deliver the contractual and programme key dates.
• Inspect construction work daily; record progress, conduct handover procedures and ensure compliance with the bespoke project contract documents, construction regulations and best practice.
• Health and Safety Laws and associated requirements are to be monitored, i.e. construction method statements, risk assessment guidelines, PPE, etc. and ensure records are kept and administered for full compliance.
• Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with client’s, employees, supply chain partners, suppliers, and the wider project team.
• Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice and the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged and protected.
• Assist with the production of the Weekly Project Reports (form 6.7) and circulate to the project and management team and office every Friday by 16:00pm.
• Efficiently manage our supply chain partners in accordance with the programme, their sub-contract order, sub-contract agreement, pre-order meeting minutes and the site requirements.
Personnel/Section 17-Standard Letters, Memos and Forms/R002-Group Key Criteria Role Brief Form/SM June 2021
• Full compliance and adherence to the company standards and expectations manual, company policies, processes, procedures and management systems.